Stew vegetables as courgette, onions, tomatoes and red beans all baked under tasty cheese crubmle. Very quick to prepare and healthy at the same time. Courgette is a mild in taste, easy to digest vegetable. It is valued for its high nutritional properties. It contains potassium, iron and magnesium, and vitamins A, C, K, PP and B1. Also it does not accumulate in the heavy metals. In addition, vegetable deacidification body and positively affects the digestive process and therefore is recommended by problems with hyperacidity.
Ingredients for the stew:
- 3 courgettes
- large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- can of red beans (250g)
- 2 cans of tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- sweet pepper, ground cumin, salt, pepper
Ingredients for the crumble:
- 50g cheese
- 1.5 cups of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 80g butter (room temperature)
- salt pepper
1. Fry french chopped onion for few minutes then add finely chopped garlic and fry it for a little bit (2 minutes). Add courgette cut into cubes and fry, stirring frequently. When the courgette become tender pour over tomatoes and cook gently until the liquid has evaporated. Season to taste with a fair amount of sweet pepper, ground cumin, salt and pepper. Finally, add red beans and mix thoroughly.
2. Crumble is simple to prepare. Just mix all ingredients, rub between the fingers until all components are mixed.
3. Pour vegetable stew to dish greased with butter. Sprinkle with crumble. Bake about half an hour at 180 ° C until top is nicely golden brown.