28/12/2015

Porridge a la Pina Colada - a delicious breakfast rich in beneficial fiber



I do not know about you but for me the combination of coconut and pineapple is incredible. The taste reminds me of holidays, sand underfoot and the sound of the sea. I try not to use these products too often, because I'm afraid that I get tired. Additionally it is known health effects of pineapple, which suppresses the infection because it contains an enzyme - bromelain. Further improves digestion, helps dissolve blood clots and is beneficial in preventing osteoporosis and the healing of fractures because it contains a lot of manganese. Also antibacterial and antiviral!!!

Ingredients:


  • Half a cup of rolled oats
  • Half a glass of pineapple juice
  • 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
  • 2 tablespoons wheat bran
  • 4 tablespoons pineapple cut into smaller pieces

Method:


Boil the rolled oats in pineapple juice for about 5 minutes. Add the desiccated coconut, wheat bran and pineapple and cook for another 8 minutes until all thickens. In the end you can sprinkle porridge with chocolate chips.



No comments:

Post a Comment